For the Lifestyle Medicine Certificate (24 hours total):
- Take Modules 1-4 (20 CE online)
- Take 2 Electives (two courses of 2 hours each; 4 CE)
The above training can be completed here on our Learning Site.
To earn both the Professional Yoga Therapist Certification & Lifestyle Medicine Certificate, which uses Medical Therapeutic Yoga methodology:
- Take the Lifestyle Medicine requisites above PLUS:
- Module 5 (27 CE) – Level I Certification – on-demand available here
- Module 6 (28 CE) – Level II Certification – on-demand available here
- Module 7 (38 CE) – Level III Certification – on-site course registration available here. Lodging (meals included) are available separately. Links for lodging are available on our Learning Site or after purchase of Level III.
- Level I Certification – Modules 1-5, passage of Mid-Term & Oral Practical
- Level II Certification – Modules 1-6, passage of Essay Assignment & completion of Journal
- Level III Certification – Modules 1-7, passage of Exit Exam, completion of CCC (Case Community Competency) project
- Please note that if you are earning the dual certificate, you should also take the 2 electives (4 CE).
Please don’t hesitate to email our Director of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org.