Deep Abdominal Breathing (Podcast)
Join Ginger for a 14 minute guided breath practice and morning meditation focusing on deep abdominal breathing, recorded live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
The meditation includes:
- Alternate position to seated meditation: Yoga Couch (Three Tier Approach)
- Corpse pose (supine-lying)
- Abdominal/Deep Breathing
- Hand postures, including Anjali mudra (palms together as in prayer hands)
- Focusing on breath awareness and deep abdominal breathing for improved empowerment, confidence, parasympathetic nervous system function, oxygenation, energy levels, and neuroendocrine regulation.
Optional equipment needed can include:
- Yoga mat
- Two Mexican blankets folded in three tier approach, known as the “Yoga Couch“
- Eye bag to cover eyes if preferred
- Start in a comfortable seated pose or corpse pose (supine-lying). This practice focuses on breath and meditation and so any posture taken should be comfortable and pain-free.
Want more meditations from Ginger? Please let her know by contacting us.