Our mission is to transform healthcare and healthcare culture through improving patient outcomes with lower overhead and expense to the provider and the patient.
Our programs thoroughly prepare doctors & therapists to be primary care providers using best evidence biopsychosocial approaches grounded in Lifestyle Medicine, Functional Medicine, & Integrative Medicine in order to impact chronic disease and pain.
Our programs teach you to:
- streamline patient care
- lower overhead and cost to the practice
- improve patient satisfaction
- run a Lifestyle Medicine practice and implement new business models
- create new revenue streams and diversify beyond patient care
- identify root causes of impairment through Lifestyle, Functional, & Integrative Medicine
- use health coaching to improve patient adherence
- implement the Medical Therapeutic Yoga method to streamline clinical decision-making and assessment through the biopsychosocial model of care
- Bonus: You also learn best fit self-care practices and how to improve your own productivity and time management, and manage and prevent burnout and compassion fatigue.