While there is no exam after Level II, there is an oral practical and the following essay requirement. The rubric for grading is an essay that uses proper grammar and formatting as below at a graduate writing level:
- How Integrative Lifestyle Medicine & its Medical Therapeutic Yoga model applies to and helps practice in your clinical specialty
- Think biopsychosocial & biomedical
- 850 words (blog length; single page, single spaced or 1.15 spaced)
- Please identify your essay with your name, cohort, & credentials. You would not believe how many students submit their essays without any identification at all.
- Include citations as needed
- Share from Google Drive to: email@example.com
- Due prior to graduation but not necessarily prior to taking Level III