We’re Revolutionizing Healthcare
with sustainable, comprehensive primary care & CONTINUING education & Certification in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine.
To transform healthcare through addressing root causes of disease and pain.
A future in which caring for the whole patient, while also prioritizing the well-being of the provider, is the industry standard in healthcare.
To empower 77,000 physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers and their assistants over the next 10 years to effectively treat the whole patient through the evidence-based foundations of Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine by educating and coaching them on:
- How to lower their own burnout risk by adopting and teaching self-care and self-compassion.
- How to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction with Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine via Medical, Therapeutic, Yoga.
- We want every person to have access to high quality, affordable care through the lens of Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine.
- To create practitioners who can speak a dual language – biomedical and biopsychosocial in order to provide Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine.
- To advocate for gender and racial equity in healthcare through our commitment to policy creation and community service.
- To support the existence of a sustainable healthcare delivery model.
- To teach everyone how to practice self-care.
- To teach yoga and mindfulness in a way that is non-dogmatic and trauma-informed and welcoming to all religious backgrounds and belief systems.
- To empower everyone to seek their best self.
LIVING WELL BLOG
What people are saying…
AS FEATURED IN
Our EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS: